Sinutec wall system
The Sinutec wall consists of sinusoidal, colour-coated steel panels - produced by cold roll forming - fixed horizontally to the secondary framing with self-drilling screws.
- Aesthetically pleasing, horizontally installed panel
- Discreet external fixings
- High performance and ecological fibre-glass insulation
- Inside sheeting to encapsulate secondary framing
- Perforated inside sheeting for noise absorption
- All flashings and connecting parts
- Norminal thickness: variable
- Cover width: 988mm (13 modules of 76mm)
- Steel core: protected by a zinc coat (275 g/m²).
- Exterior coating: Superpolyester on top of a primer coat.
- Single or double personnel doors
- Truck doors
- Window frames
- Framed openings
- Wall louvers
- Flashings and trims
Colours and coatings
- Coating: Superpolyester
- Plain or perforated (acoustical) interior sheeting is available giving the wall a better appearance by encapsulating the secondary framing.
#39 / ~ RAL: 9002
#44 / ~ RAL: 9007
#45 / ~ RAL: 9006
#50 / ~ RAL: 9010
Building of the Month in June 2014
Company ROTAREX spol. s r.o. is Czech subsidiary of Rotarex Group based in Luxembourg. Rotarex Group has more than 90 years of expertise to develop...Learn more
Building of the Month in August 2013
Konar "Świat drewna" has many years of experience in selling dry lumber, veneer, floors and wooden doors. The company supplies wood to large furniture...Learn more
Autoliv in Romania
A great success with quality and construction solutions, delivery times were also well above par. Swedish security systems manufacturer Autoliv...Learn more