Roof materials - Polar roof
Polar panels consist of two profiled ribbed coated steel panels, produced by cold roll forming, between which CFC-free polyurethane foam is factory injected. Different insulation thicknesses and panel profiles are available within the Polar roof system. The U-values of the different products are those published by the panel manufacturers.
- High degree of thermal insulation
- Aesthetical interior finish
- Quick erection
- Easy maintenance
- Large range of integrated accessories
- Fixed with stainless steel screws
- All standard thicknesses available
- Higher thicknesses on demand
Colours and coatings
- The Polar roof systems offers different coatings satisfying the various climatic requirements.
- Exterior coatings and colours are those published by the panel manufacturer
- Interior coatings: Superpolyester in grey white
Domodedovo airport in Moscow is one of the largest passenger airports in Russia. This is the starting point of both national and international flights...Learn more
Warehouse for Order Picking
This 5,500 m² order-picking warehouse was built for Völker GmbH, a company located near Stuttgart. The customer specialises in the import and export...Learn more
The car dealership with adjoining repair workshop in the Ukraine was erected in just two months with the help of our authorised Builder Partner Sakti...Learn more
Office with curved roof
The Astron “Building of the Month” is located in Denmark, near the Copenhagen airport. Within twelve months this attractive steel building was erected...Learn more
The normal horizontal purlin spacing can vary from 1,5 to 3 meters, measured horizontally, projected on the ground floor. The acceptable roof slopes are from 6 to 20%. The POLAR SR roof panel is fixed to each purlin by self-drilling stainless steel (CR/NI 18.8) screws. The screws are fitted with a light conical metal washer, on to which an EPDM washer has been vulcanized; EPDM is a flexible durable plastic material. When the screw is tightened, the EPDM is compressed by the metal washer thus assuring the water-tightness of the fixation.