Built-up Roof - Multitec Built-up Roof
The Multitec built-up roof system consists of ribbed steel panels and allows the application of a built-up roof system. The steel panel is fixed to the secondary framing by self-drilling screws. The panel overlaps are fastened with stitching screws. The secondary framing normally consists of Z purlins fixed to the primary framing with 1.5m purlin spacing. The thermal insulation varies depending on the type of the built-up roof adopted.
This low pitch roof system consists of ribbed steel panels and allows the application of a built-up roof system. The Multitec roof system is fixed onto purlins.
- Simple and economical parapets
- Can be used for complex roof shapes
- Economical rain water drainage
- High degree of thermal insulation (depending on the specification of the built-up roof system)
- Reduced peak height
- Fully integrated accessories: skylights, smoke vents, polycarbonate vaults, roof curbs
- Superpolyester in grey white