LPR1000 steel roofing system
Long span ribbed panel: coverage width 1000mm; 0.50mm core thickness, high tensile strength steel (S550); fixed to the structure with self-drilling stainless steel screws.
- An economical and practical solution
- An increase of safety and watertightness thanks to the strength of its fixation
- Attractive and economical
- Easy to install
- Cost-effective energy efficiency
- Long-term performance
- Long span ribbed panel: coverage width 1000 mm
- 0.5 0mm core thickness, high tensile strength steel – S550
- Fixed to the structure with self-drilling stainless steel screws
Three effective systems
All RAL colours can be delivered. For short delivery times, we provide some stock colours, which you can see on the right:
- This system is the most economical
- The insulation is made of soft faced glass fiber providing a good acoustical comfort
- It is available with Isobloc and increased insulation thickness to improve overall thermal performance and reduction of thermal bridges
#01 / ~ RAL: 7044
- This system offers superior thermal efficiency and advanced condensation control by reducing the thermal bridge to a minimum. It also prevents the insulation being compressed at the location of the secondary framing elements
- It increases insulation thickness through a spacer bridge
#01 / ~ RAL: 7044
- It offers the best possible insulation up to 260 mm
- It includes all the advantages of the bridge solution
- It has a solid and aesthetic appearance thanks to the internal panel that acts as vapour barrier, best fire rating
- Optional acoustic panel for increased noise absorption
- Excellent solution for buildings with a high relative humidity inside
#01 / ~ RAL: 7044
When it comes to buildings and production facilities, the German brewery Oettinger has relied on Astron for many years. Astron has already completed...Learn more
Machine Production Hall
A very large project with a tight construction timeline is an especially welcome challenge for Astron and our Builder Partners. Building a machine...Learn more
The success story of our customer for the forwarding hall is amazing. Franz Rüdinger invested in his first truck in 1930 and from that day on, never...Learn more
This project was commissioned by the Russian company Stadler Plant, located near Minsk. The huge steel hall serves as a production facility for a...Learn more
The normal horizontal purlin spacing can vary from 1.5 to 3 meters.
The roof slope can vary from 2 to 20%.
The LPR1000 roof panels are fixed to every purlin by self-drilling screws made out of stainless steel Cr/Ni 18.8. The screws are supplied with a slightly conical steel washer on to which an EPDM sealant is vulcanized. The EPDM is a flexible material in durable plastic. When the screw is tightened, the metal washer squeezes the EPDM creating a reliable seal between the fastener head and the washer thus assuring the water-tightness of the fixation.
(*) EPDM: Ethylene-propylene-terpolymer
1. Insulation and Isoblocks
• Unrolling the first layer of insulation and cutting around omega clips • Placing and cutting the second layer of insulation • Setting rails according to drawings and details and fixing them to omega clips by self-drilling screws • Installing the third layer of insulation over railsVideo: Insulation and Isoblocks
- These are explanation videos about the Astron LPR1000 roof system.
- They teach you how to correctly install the different elements of the system.
- These videos will never replace a personal training.
- Only certified erectors are allowed to install this product.
- The videos focus primarily on the erection sequence of our products and do not instruct how to ensure the safety regulation on the site.