LMR600 steel roofing system
LMR600 consists of 600mm wide roll formed panels with a 50mm high corrugation. Each panel is fixed with a clip allowing linear and lateral expansion and contraction. The flat side of the panel contains cross flutes improving the panel performance under foot traffic. The panels are produced in 0.66mm nominal thickness in high tensile strength Aluzinc coated steel.
- The clip allows free expansion and contraction, thus avoiding any stress in the roof system
- Long-lasting, ultimate moisture tightness
- Side lap formed on site with a special seaming machine, crimping a 360° double-lock seam
- The panel is connected to the secondary structure with a special clip and roll formed on its top into the seam
- Once seamed, the entire roof forms a monolithic metal membrane
- Thermal bridges reduced to spacing clips
- Consists of 600mm wide roll formed panels with a 50mm high corrugation
- The panel is fixed with a clip allowing linear and lateral expansion and contraction
- The flat side of the panel contains cross flutes improving the panel rigidity under foot traffic
- The panels are produced in 0.66mm nominal thickness Aluzinc coated high tensile strength steel
- Standing seam
Three effective systems
All RAL colours can be delivered. For short delivery times, we provide some stock colours, which you can see on the right:
- This system is the most cost-effective
- The insulation is made of soft faced glass fiber providing good acoustical comfort
- It is available with Isobloc and increased insulation thickness to improve overall thermal performance and reduction of thermal bridges
- This system offers superior thermal efficiency and advanced condensation control by reducing the thermal bridge to a minimum. It also prevents the insulation being compressed at the location of the secondary framing elements
- It increases insulation thickness through a spacer bridge
- It offers the best possible insulation up to 260 mm
- It includes all the advantages of the bridge solution
- It has a solid and aesthetic appearance thanks to the internal panel that acts as vapour barrier, best fire rating
- Optional acoustic panel for increased noise absorption
- Excellent solution for buildings with a high relative humidity inside
The transshipment warehouse in Fürstenwalde South was designed and built for the well-known tyre manufacturer Goodyear. With the help of Builder...Learn more
The contract for the hall just outside Moscow came from the cosmetics giant Oriflame, Sweden. The demand for cosmetics and the number of enthusiastic...Learn more
Projects worldwide - Geberit
This building, already presented to you in a previous edition of the newsletter, just won the contest “Best Building Solution” in the category “Large...Learn more
This laundry building was successfully completed by Astron and Builder Partner Johann Bott. The construction company is now in its seventh generation...Learn more
The usual horizontal distance between the purlins is 1.5 meters. The roof slopes can vary between 5 and 10%. They can be reduced to a minimum of 2.6% if no overlap and no accessories.
The panels are attached to the structure with a special clip and tab assembly to create a permanent mechanical connection. The purlin flange is pre-punched to assure complete alignment of the roof system during installation. The tab of the clip is roll-formed into the doublelock seam during the site seaming operation, thus fixing the panel to the structure and allowing for linear expansion and contraction of the roof surface.
End splices (for overlaps and peak) can be incorporated without compromising the integrity of the roof. Factory pre-punched holes and pre-cut notches allow the panels to be nested together and joined via a panel splice plate and reinforcing strap. The end laps are staggered to avoid a four-panel lap splice condition.
There are no fasteners that pierce the panel membrane except at the eave trim and end splice.
1. Gutter flashing in internal skin
• Setting and fastening of lower gutter end, including tape sealant and stitching screws • Fixing gutter supports to the secondary framing • Installing lower gutter elements and fixing • Making overlap using sealant and stitching screwsVideo: Gutter flashing in internal skin
- These are explanation videos about the Astron LMR600 roof system.
- They teach you how to correctly install the different elements of the system.
- These videos will never replace a personal training.
- Only certified erectors are allowed to install this product.
- The videos focus primarily on the erection sequence of our products and do not instruct how to ensure the safety regulation on the site.